Cookie and Hemp Cake Recipe
by Lars Joppich on Nov 02, 2022
The hemp is very suitable for baking. Biscuits and cakes for autumn and the pre-Christmas season can come.
Quick Oatmeal Hemp Cookies
150 grams of tender rolled oats.
100 grams of whole wheat flour.
1 teaspoon baking powder.
150 grams of softened butter.
120 grams of cane sugar.
2 tablespoons vanilla sugar.
1 pinch of salt.
2 egg yolks.
50 grams of dried cranberries.
2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.
The amount makes about 20 cookies.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix together the oatmeal, flour and baking powder.
Beat the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg yolk until creamy.
Add the flour mixture and mix in quickly.
Roughly chop the cranberries and mix in.
2. Knead small piles. Add the CBD isolate to each pile and knead. Place the heaps of cookies on the trays, spaced apart, and flatten slightly. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Let the cookies cool down.
When you have more time and you're more likely to be turned on by a cake.
Hemp sponge cakeIngredients for 2 people
150 Gramm Margarine.
75 grams of sugar.
1 packet of vanilla sugar.
1 pinch of salt.
200 grams of flour.
50 grams of cornstarch.
Half a packet of baking powder.
5 tablespoons of yogurt.
50 grams of peeled hemp seeds.
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
1. Beat the margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until fluffy.
Add eggs. Stir in the flour, starch, baking powder and yoghurt. Once everything is thoroughly mixed together, add the hemp seeds.
2. Place the dough in a greased small loaf pan and place in the oven. 40-50 minutes baking time. At the end of the baking time, test with a chopstick.
3. Let the cake cool down a bit. It is very good if the mold is upside down when it cools down. Then take out and let cool.
Optionally, powdered sugar, chocolate icing, etc. are suitable for decoration.
The recipes can be changed flexibly. Hemp seeds can be used, hemp flour or you can replace part of the butter with cannabis butter.